Included in your stay at Ellis Lake Resort are rowboats, canoes and paddle boats to use on our 50+ acre private fishing lake just a short walk down a beautiful path from your cabin. We have 900 feet of frontage on Ellis Lake with the remaining shoreline being state land, making it very private. From our dock you can try your hand at catching some of the fish in our lake. We have plenty of bass, bluegill, perch, and pike. We have a swim raft straight out from our beach for swimming and a large deck by the beach that is equipped with tables, chairs, and umbrellas. We also have a free standing charcoal grill for cooking a delicious meal along with a fire pit to enjoy a quiet evening fire while watching the sun set over the lake in the west.
Our secluded outdoor hot tub-surrounded by pines and under the stars, is available year round. This is conveniently located behind the cabins. We also have:
- Rowboats, Canoes, and paddle boats
- Hiking trails
- Outdoor Jacuzzi -open year round
- Snowshoes-nominal rental fee
- Volleyball net
- Corn Hole
- Additional Amenities:
- Copy service
- Iron & Ironing Board (ask at the office)
- Hair Dryer (if you forget yours)
- Alarm Clocks
- Barbecue Grill & Cooking Utensils
- Need something not listed?
Ask us – we may be able to provide it!
- i.e: Blender, Crock Pot, Mixer
- Special Services Should you wish to surprise that special someone customize your stay with one or more of these special items:
- Flowers- You specify amount and/or type of flowers + $8.00 delivery charge
- Assorted Chocolates – Kilwin’s (going rate per pound)
If there is something special you would like – please ask and we will try to accommodate your request.
**Prices subject to change without notice-depending on current vendor pricing.